Saturday, April 17, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center and Rock Ledge Ranch Living History Site
1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO 80904
View the Event Flyer
Join the fun to help us promote and celebrate Earth Day! This will be our 24th annual Earth Day Celebration. This year’s event is modified due to COVID-19 precautions and keep with safe practices. We still want to help spread the word about Earth Day and encourage people to think responsibly about our natural world.
On Sat., April 17, stop by the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center to pick up a free grab bag and tree sapling! We will have 300 grab bags on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last (one per family). There will be other giveaways as well. Event partners will be helping spread the word on various topics as well.
Rock Ledge Ranch will be open with free admission during this time as well. Parking is available at both locations.
There will be a Self-guided Solar System Hike available, brought to you by The Colorado Springs Astrological Society. There is also a Self-guided Geology Hike into the Garden of the Gods, brought to you by Friends of Garden of the Gods.
More information about this and other events at: www.gardenofgods.com
Questions? Call the Garden of the Gods Program Office at 719-219-0108
Presenting partners onsite that day include:
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW)
- Friends of Garden of the Gods (FOGG)
- Rocky Mountain Field Institute (RMFI)
- Rock Ledge Ranch Living History Site (RLRLHS)
- Trails Open Space and Parks (TOPS)
Grab bag contributing partners include:
- City of Colorado Springs Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Colorado Springs Utilities
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife
- Friends of Garden of the Gods
- Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center
- Mile High Bug Club
- Nature’s Logic
- Palmer Land Trust
- Pikes Peak Library District
- Rocky Mountain Field Institute
- Trails, Open Space and Parks