Valley Hi Golf Course is one of Colorado Springs' hidden gems that offers wonderful scenic views of Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain. Constructed in 1956 and purchased by the city of Colorado Springs in 1975, Valley Hi has seen extensive improvements, making it one of the finest courses in the region. This 18-hole, par 72 course is developing a reputation for not only presenting golfers with unique, clever challenges, but for making them better than ever.
We have a full service golf shop that includes all the latest equipment, apparel, and lesson programs at the lowest prices in the Pikes Peak region. This wonderful facility features an outstanding Learn-to-Golf program for beginners sponsored by First Tee of Pikes Peak.
After a round of golf or a lesson, the full service restaurant is open for cool drinks or a wonderful snack or meal. Banquets are available.
Located at: 610 South Chelton, Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Summer and Springs Hours
Currently the Golf Courses are open for play at 8:30AM
May 3, 2021: Golf Courses open at 8:00AM
May 17, 2021: Golf Courses opens at 7:30AM
May 28, 2021: Golf Courses opens at 6:30AM
Valley Hi Grill and Pub
Currently the Valley Hi Grill and Pub is open 8:00AM to Close
May 3, 2021: Valley Hi Grill and Pub will open at 7:30AM till close
May 17, 2021: Valley Hi Grill and Pub will open at 7:00AM till close
May 28, 2021: Valley Hi Grill and Pub will open at 6:30AM till close
Driving Range (weather pending)
Driving Range is open when the golf course is open (weather pending)
2021 Pricing Information
2021 Valley Hi Aerification Dates
April 19,20,21 Conventional Aerification
September 7,8,9 Conventional Aerification
Valley Hi Grill and Pub
The First Tee of Pikes Peak
Professional Golf Lessons
Our professional staff at Patty Jewett can set up private or semi-private lessons for golfers of all levels.
Single Lesson (30 minutes) $60.00
Five Lesson Series $240.00
Semi Private (Two People)
Single Lesson $40.00 per person
Five Lesson Series $160.00 per person
Call 719-385-6912 to schedule
For More Valley Hi Web Sites
- Grass: Poa Annua/Bent grass greens, Bluegrass, Rye, and Poa Annua fairways.
- Wildlife: Has a variety of wildlife, ranging from foxes and deer to red tail hawks and ducks.
- Course Records: 64(par 71) Steve Tourville; 64(par 72) Michael Harrington
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire and spikeless shoes
- Practice Facility: Driving range, putting green, and short game lesson area
Golf Course Rules
- Tee off only between markers.
- Do not play unless players in front of you are out of range.
- Play holes in their numbered sequence. Do not cut across the course.
- Golfers cannot play more than one ball on any hole unless permitted by golf rules.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought on the golf courses.
- Replace all divots.
- Maintain your position or permit faster players to play through.
- Call "FORE" loudly if a ball is in danger of striking another player.
- Rake sand traps.
- Do not lay golf bags down or take carts onto putting surface.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Move off the green immediately after the last putt is made.
- The use of Range Balls on golf course is prohibited.
- Non-potable water used to irrigate. Do not drink.
- Play at your own risk when lightning is threatening. Management advises you to stop play and seek safe shelter. No warning siren will sound.
Please call fo 2021 tournament schedule.
Valley Hi Golf Course
610 S Chelton Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Pro Shop: 719-385-6911; email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
Banquet Coordinator: 719-385-6919
Golf Manager: 719-385-6931; Pat.Gentile@coloradosprings.gov(link sends e-mail)
For Tee Time Information and Cancellations call the Pro Shop at 179-385-6967