Girls High School Softball
Coed Modified Tball
Summer Program Details
- Summer Parent Information Sheet
- Summer Activity Numbers (Please Note: each number is linked to the activity in the registration system.)
Spaces remaining are on a first-come, first-serve basis. All late registrations are walk-in only at the Sports Office. Player requests are not honored during late registration. A $5/person non-refundable late fee will be assessed.
It’s Easy to Register...
1. Select the park site most convenient for you.
2. Choose one of our easy registration options.
3. Make checks payable to PRCS. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted
Online or by Mail, 24-Hour Drop Box, Walk-In:
Sports Office (northwest corner of Memorial Park)
1315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Weekdays,Closed City Holidays)
Phone: (719) 385-5981
You pick a practice site based on the available practice park choices. Each division will have a list of parks which correspond to a activity number. All activity numbers can be found online or in-person.
- A full refund or credit is issued if the activity is canceled by the City.
- Once the program has started but is not yet 50% complete, an individual withdrawing from the activity can be refunded or credited 50% of the registration price.
- No refund or credit will be issued for a withdrawal if 50% or more of the program is completed.
The adjusted fee and payment plan programs were established to allow Recreation Services to serve more people fairly and efficiently. Adjusted fees are available for activities exceeding a registration cost of $30.
Memories that Last
By registering in PRCS activities, you hereby consent to the photographing of your child by the City of Colorado Springs and/or their agents. You hereby consent to the use of these photographs singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video recordings for PRCS marketing and training purposes without compensation.
Through a partnership with the National Inclusion Project, Youth Sports strives to offer opportunities for children of ALL abilities, so ALL youth have a chance to play. Call (719) 385-6964 for details.