Spring Season 2021
Registration for the 2021 Spring tackle football season for 3rd-8th graders is open from January 4 to February 12, 2021. Late Registration begins February 18. 2nd graders can waive into the program by signing a waiver to play with 3rd and 4th graders.
- Practices Start: Week of March 1
- Games Start: Week of March 29
- Season Ends: No later than May 7
- Fee: $78/child
All registered participants must be officially weighed. Registered participants can weigh-in between February 1st through the 26th; Monday-Friday; 8 AM-4:30 PM at the Sports Office at Memorial Park 1315 E. Pikes Peak Ave. NOTE: 7th and 8th grade registered participants do not weigh in as we have no restrictions at that level.
You pick a practice site based on the available practice park choices. Each division will have a list of parks which correspond to an activity number.
Questions: If you have any questions or issues you can call our sports office at 719-385-5981
Policies and Fees
- A full refund or credit is issued if the activity is canceled by the City.
- Once the program has started but is not yet 50% complete, an individual withdrawing from the activity can be refunded or credited 50% of the registration price.
- No refund or credit will be issued for withdrawal if 50 percent or more of the program is completed.
The adjusted fee and payment plan programs were established to allow Recreation Services to serve more people fairly and efficiently. Adjusted fees are available for activities exceeding a registration cost of $30.
Memories that Last
By registering in PRCS activities, you hereby consent to the photographing of your child by the City of Colorado Springs and/or their agents. You hereby consent to the use of these photographs singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video recordings for PRCS marketing and training purposes without compensation.
Through a partnership with the National Inclusion Project, Youth Sports strives to offer opportunities for children of ALL abilities, so ALL youth have a chance to play. Call (719) 385-6964 for details.