Attention Contractors - the 2015 International Fire Code is now in effect
Construction Plan Information
- Commercial Construction Submittal Information - Depending on the scope of work and/or occupancy, there may be additional documents and information needed for CSFD to complete our review. This document will help guide you on what we may need and where to find the forms.
- View virtual walk through information - Click here for direction on how to request a walk through review by Construction Services. This document includes information on what scopes of work qualify for this service and how to request this service. There is no need to come to our offices – it can all be done online. As long as we have access to the plan, and the scope of work qualifies, we will conduct the review!
Residential Plan Information
- Wildland Urban Interface submittal information - Click here to see a general list of accepted materials that can be used for WUI hardened structure requirements. This list is not all inclusive as it is intended to provide general information, even through there are some specific materials identified. This list does update periodically, so please check back often!
Options to Standard Plan Review Wait Times
Need your plans faster? Our turnaround times are among the lowest you will find in cities experiencing similar growth and staffing. Still, there may be times you need your plans reviewed more quickly. We are happy to provide three options to the stand review wait time. Please click the link for details:
Plan Review Status
- View your Plan review status: Use this link to access your plan review comments for up to 30 days. Plans are arranged alphabetically by address. Plans will no address can be found at the bottom of the page. Note – ALL reviews will be re-posted with each subsequent review. Be sure you are looking at the most recently dated review.
- View your Plan log status: Use this link to see where your plans are in the queue. This list is presented in alphabetical order by address.
- The noted disapproved items might not include a complete list of violations. The designer is to conduct a complete re-review of the plans for additional violations of codes or standards and incorrect information prior to resubmitting. There may be redlines on the plans that need to be addressed as well.
System plans must be picked up within 30 days. All system plans left longer than 30 days will be discarded as abandoned and an invoice will be mailed.
Overview of the Plan Review Status web pages
- The plan review status for system, construction, and hazmat plans reviewed in the last 30 days by Fire Prevention personnel will be displayed
- The information will be updated every hour 7:30 - 6:30.
- The following information is displayed on the main plan review status page:
- Street Number
- Street Name
- Business Name
- Building Name
- Review Status
- Plan Type
- Plan Id
- Review Date
- The information is displayed in a table ordered by street name.
- Plans will have a link to view the plan review comments associated with the review.
Use your browser's page search capability to help find a particular plan. For example, in Internet Explorer you can press "Ctrl-F" or select menu item "Edit -> Find" to search the page by business name, contractor, street name, etc.
To contact Planning and Development Staff, please call: (719) 385-5982