Get help with your business development
The following organizations aid in business development, growth, and sustainability for established businesses and startups, or developers and site selectors interested in building or relocating to Colorado Springs. Please feel free to contact the Economic Development Division for more information.
The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade can show you why Colorado is the right choice for your business and your life.
- State Incentives & Financing - Businesses of all sizes and origins, as well as non-profits, real estate developers, higher education partners and investors, are encouraged to apply for the resources to help you achieve your goals.
The Colorado Springs Chamber and Economic Development Corporation works to promote and maintain an economically diverse business climate that creates and retains high-paying jobs in the Colorado Springs region.
- Property Search - Find the perfect business location with the online GIS tool to easily find available sites and buildings in the region.
- Sourcelink Resource Navigator - The Resource Navigator connects entrepreneurs and small businesses with local partners who provide free or low-cost business services.
The Incubator is a non-profit organization run by accomplished entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. CSTI combines the expertise of investors, startup pros with "been there, done that experience," and community leaders to help entrepreneurs turn their ideas into brilliant reality.
Peak Startup is a non-profit organization that supports entrepreneurial and economic growth in the Pikes Peak region by serving local startup founders and companies
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center connects vital businesses with work-ready job seekers and employer-driven service, and helps residents of El Paso and Teller Counties with career transition, whether they are unemployed, underemployed, or employed.
SCORE is an all-volunteer, non-profit group of local active and retired business men and women interested in helping you live your dreams -- to help you start up a business or to make your existing small business more successful.
The Colorado Small Business Development Center Network (CSBDC) is dedicated to helping existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado by providing free and confidential consulting and no- or low-cost training programs.
- Colorado Small Business Resource Guide - The Colorado Business Resource Book is one of the most successful and comprehensive business start-up guides in the nation.
The Workforce Asset Map (WAM!) is a “one stop,” free, online tool that helps job seekers, employers, and students identify and easily access workforce-related resources within the Colorado Springs region.
City Departments and Other Agencies
As you develop and operate your business in Colorado Springs, there are several entities involved in the process, from review and approval to issuing permits and licenses, and operating your business.
- City Clerk's Office
- Colorado Springs Fire Department
- Engineering Development Review
- Land Use Review and Development Review Enterprise
- City Sales Tax Division