Please note: The fall youth football and soccer season has been canceled.
- Spring Soccer: Pre K-9 grade
- Spring Tackle Football: 3-8 grade (2nd graders can sign a waiver)
- Summer T-ball, Baseball, Softball: Pre K-12 grade
- Fall Tackle Football: 3-8 grade (2nd graders can sign a waiver)
- Fall Soccer: Pre K-9 grade
The purpose of the internship program is to provide the student with an opportunity to gain practical hands-on experience that is closely related to the student’s educational knowledge base. Youth and Adult Sports believes in a team philosophy and although the intern will be supervised by a designated full-time Sports staff member, the student will have the opportunity to work with multiple full-time Sports staff to understand various leadership styles and programs. In exchange, the City will receive valuable work contributions from creative, highly motivated recreation pre-professionals.
Contact InformationSports Office
1315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
(in Memorial Park)
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Phone: (719) 385-5981
Fax: (719) 385-6013
Questions? Email us