- ¼ sheet of cake and ice cream
- All paper products and reserved tables at rink level
- Discount ice skating passes for birthday person and their guests for future visits
- One t-shirt for birthday child
- Birthday attendant to assist your party
Admission and skate rental for 14 guests and the birthday person
15 Individually wrapped drinks
Admission and skate rental for 9 guests and the birthday person
10 Individually wrapped drinks
Admission and skate rental for 4 guests and the birthday person
5 Individually wrapped drinks
CUSTOMIZED PARTY ADD-ONS
• Upgrade from ¼ to ½ Sheet Cake: $20
• Louie’s Pizza (large, one topping): $10 each
• Additional Guests: $7.50 each
Skaters should wear comfortable clothing and have at least crew length socks.
Jackets, gloves or mittens are recommended.
Helmets are encouraged and available at the front desk for no additional fee.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Review the Public Skate Calendar at coloradosprings.gov/Sertich
- Select a date and contact email@example.com or call 719-385-6055
- Full payment must be made at time of reservation.
- Payment options include: Cash, Check, Visa, MC, Discover, or American Express
- Reservations should be made no later than two-weeks prior to the requested date. Large groups and weekend parties fill fast. All parties and reservations are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Cancellations must be made at least five business days in advance of the party date in order to receive a full refund.
- Glass, breakable containers, alcoholic beverages, all tobacco products, vaping and e-cigarettes are prohibited. Personal conduct anywhere on the premises must not jeopardize the safety of oneself or others. Failure to adhere to posted rules or staff warnings will result in dismissal from the facility.
Why skate alone when you could bring your friends?
Groups receive a special discount admission to “The Coolest Place In Town”.
Check out our monthly public skate calendars for available times.
- Groups are booked during scheduled public skate sessions.
- Groups must book their date in advance.
- Groups are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Rates include admission and skate rental.
- Adults and kids pay the same rate.
- One group leader skates free for every ten paid skaters.