In accordance with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) no longer enforcing the Federal mask mandate, face masks will not be required at this time for employees and passengers at COS. The CDC recommends wearing masks in indoor public transportation settings. COS encourages travelers to have masks with them as some domestic and international destinations may still require one. Travelers are encouraged to check the policy of their destination and air carrier ahead of travel.
As the COVID-19 public health emergency remains fluid, COS will continue to work with local and state agencies to ensure that COS continues to follow all recommended practices and procedures from the CDC. We have incorporated several measures within our facility to help prevent the spread of disease and increase education and awareness. This includes:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout the Airport.
- Increased cleaning frequencies of all flat surfaces like handrails, elevators and bathrooms.
- Educational information provided by the CDC is available throughout our facility.
- Both long-term and short-term lots are available for travelers.
- Colorado Springs Airport Premier Lounge is open from 4:30 a.m. Monday – Sunday and close after the last scheduled flight.
- Premier Lounge members will be able to park in long-term parking at no cost and are instructed to use a manned booth when exiting to have their ticket validated.
If you are required to take a Covid-19 test ahead of your trip, you can see El Paso County Public Health's list of testing locations HERE Note, the Colorado Springs Airport is not a COVID-19 testing site.
For the most up-to-date travel information, please visit CDC.gov.
Stay updated on all food and retail services HERE
Stay updated on parking and transportation HERE